The guys are back with Episode 3, the review of the 2015 Chevrolet Dual in Detroit. They are joined by managing partner for Next Gen Indy, Zach Wenzel.
For a review of what happened in last week’s Chevrolet Dual in Detroit:
- Chevrolet Dual in Detroit Race Report
- Carlos Munoz is First-Time IndyCar Winner in Chevrolet Dual in Detroit Race 1
- Soggy Dual in Detroit Race 2 Gives Sebastien Bourdais His 33rd Career Win
This week’s headlines:
- James Hinchcliffe Released from Hospital
- Castroneves’ Penalty Reduced and Dual in Detroit Post-Race Infractions
- Pippa Mann’s “Get Involved” campaign exceeds fundraising goal
- Safety improvements developing after Hinchcliffe crash
- Aero Kit Changes Implemented for Texas, Fontana, and Pocono
- Driver Announcements for the Firestone 600: Vautier, Mann, and Briscoe
We discuss what to look forward to in next weekend’s Firestone 600. Check out the Next Gen Indy article, What’s Next: IndyCar Heads to Texas for the Firestone 600 and the Firestone 600 Race Report.
Check out Aaron’s first NGI article here: IndyCar Tech: Series Implements Rear Wheel Guard Closures
The Push to Pass Podcast is your source for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.