Aaron Durant joins the show to help Dusty and Ben preview the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car course. We have a blast on this show and think you’ll laugh along with us.
- Next Gen Indy: Iowa Corn 300 Post Race Infraction
- RACER: Poll Results – The Effect of Rule 9.3.8
- RACER: Mark Miles Clarifies Competitor Conduct Rule
- NBC Motorsports Talk: Randy Bernard uninterested in any return to IndyCar
- RACER: Rahal vs Force at Sonoma
- Next Gen Indy: Sherwin-Williams is New Official Partner of IMS, INDYCAR
- INDYCAR’s twitter response
- Next Gen Indy: LED Position Indicators to Debut at Mid Ohio
- Next Gen Indy: New Firestone Rant Tire to be Introduce at Mid Ohio
Also, make sure to keep up with the great content by Aaron Durant:
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and editted by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Netwwork – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.