Dusty and Aaron host the first off-season show of the year. Adrian Rickard from IndyCarUK joins us to add a bit of English flair. We scrounge up what little news we can find for this first leg of the off season.
Check out this week’s articles:
- NBC Sports: Sales of Justin Wilson Tribute T-Shirts are Exploding
- RACER: Wilson Auction Nears $200K After Four Days of Bidding
- Next Gen Indy: 2015 Dan Weldon Memorial Pro-Am Karting Challenge
- Next Gen Indy: Road America Test to Feature Open Paddock
- Next Gen Indy: Honda Indy Toronto Under New Leadership
- NBC Sports: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Undergoing Major Renovations
- Next Gen Indy: Newgarden to Remain with CFH Racing
- RACER: Chilton Considering Switch to IndyCar
- Next Gen Indy: Servia Interested in a Return to IndyCar in 2016
- Slipstream Network: 2016 IndyCar Schedule so Far
- RACER: Mark Miles on 2016 Schedule Prospects
Take a second to check out all the great things at IndyCar UK:
- Downforce USA
- IndyCar UK Fantasy League: http://indycaruk.weebly.com/2016-indycar-uk-fantasy-league-sign-up.html
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.