Ben and Aaron are back with a roundup of the latest IndyCar news for the last two weeks. They talk silly season (Ryan Briscoe, Josef Newgarden), the 2016 Schedule, Honda, and much more!
This week’s headlines:
- RACER: Hildebrand Calls for Scientific Approach to Cockpit Safety
- RACER: Briscoe Weighs His Options
- NextGenIndy: Newgarden Back with CFH for 2016
- RACER: Honda Busy Testing Aero kit Components
- NextGenIndy: Waiting for the Real Deal: NextGenIndy’s Discussion on the 2016 Schedule
- Motorsport: 2016 GP of Indianapolis to Remain a Saturday Race
- RACER: NOLA Dropped for 2016
- NextGenIndy: Texas Motor Speedway IndyCar Date Set for 2016
- NBC Sports: Boston Condo Owners Look to Block IndyCar Race in 2016
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.