Dusty and Ben discuss a number topics on this week’s off-season Push to Pass Podcast. Spencer Pigot get’s a part time ride with Rahal Letterman Lannigan Racing while other teams and drivers start testing. Honda still wants rule 9.3 implements and we’re still waiting on a 2016 schedule. Find it all and more on this week’s episode.
This week’s headlines:
- Racer: Indy Lights champ Pigot looking through IndyCar options
- NextGenIndy: Pigot, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Team Up For Three-Race Scholarship Program
- Motorsport: Rahal aims to run Pigot for more than three races
- NBC Sports: Andretti, Hunter-Reay, Hinchcliffe test at Mid-Ohio
- RACER: KV completes test with Garcia
- RACER: Ganassi evaluating Lights program
- RACER: Ganassi hoping to keep Karam
- Motorsport: Derrick Walker investigating options in multiple series
- Motorsport: IndyCar XIC – a path to the future
- NBC Sports: Report: No Mexico, 16 races expected on 2016 IndyCar schedule
- RACER: Pocono set to return in 2016
- RACER: Progress continues on Boston layout
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.