We’ve got a special show this week – a round table discussion focused on cockpit safety in open wheel racing. Dusty is joined by fan, Ben Wedge; Engineer, Jeff Berger; from the Motorsport Safety Foundation, Scot Elkins; from the X1 Group, Mike Earle; and driver, John Andretti. The group discusses where the sport is headed from their unique perspectives as we hash out what to do about cockpit safety.
To find out more about our guests, visit the links below:
- Ben Wedge: @TheBenWedge NASportscar.com
- Jeff Berger: Fin-El.com
- Scot Elkins & the Motorsport Safety Foundation: @MotorsportSafeT Motorsport-Safety.org
- Mike Earle & the X1 Group: @X1RracingSeries X1Series.com
- John Andretti: @John_Andrett
Check us out on social media:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Slipstream Podcast is a part of the network of motorsports media known as Slipstream Network. All shows are edited and produced by the Slipstream Network. Find out more at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.