The Slipstream Network and NASportscar.com are proud to release the Formation Lap Podcast with this first episode reviewing the BMW Performance 200 and Rolex 24 at Daytona. The Formation Lap Podcast will regularly cover all the latest news in North American sports car racing, from Pirelli World Challenge to IMSA and all the ladder series in between. Originally called the Double Stint, this podcast became the Formation Lap to represent the ideology behind what we cover. The Formation Lap comes before any stint is run in a race, thus we feel the name suits the coverage we aim to bring – ladder series, showcasing up and coming talent, as well as the premier series. Kick off the seasons for both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsChampionship as well as the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge by listening in.
This week’s headlines:
- Motorsport.com: Bentley to Test Prototype Ahead of Future LMP2 Entry
- Pirelli World Challenge: SRO Blancpain GT Series Cancels North American Race at COTA
- IMSA: Lexus to Debut in 2016 as IMSA Official Automotive Partner
- Pirelli World Challenge: Borla Performance Industries Named as Official Exhaust of Pirelli World Challenge
- Pirelli World Challenge: Muck Daddy Named Official Hand Cleaner of Pirelli World Challenge
- Pirelli World Challenge: advanced Flow Engineering to Serve as Official Intake and Air Filter Partner
The Formation Lap Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Formation Lap Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.