The Slipstream Network and WorldSportsCar.co.uk are pleased to announce a new podcast offering between the two called the Final Stint Podcast. The Final Stint Podcast brings the latest news and commentary regarding Global and European sports car racing. Blancpain GT, ELMS, and FIA WEC are all series that will be covered in the Final Stint Podcast along with other major sports car events across the globe.
For the next few weeks, the Final Stint Podcast will live solely on the Slipstream Network master feed in iTunes and all podcast catchers as well as directly on WorldSportsCar.co.uk. Soon we’ll be launching the Final Stint Podcast dedicated feed on iTunes and all podcast outlets.
Jake, Alex, and Dan bring a great discussion to the first episode of the Final Stint Podcast. They debrief the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hours and the Rolex 24 at Daytona along with the latest news surrounding the ELMS and FIA WEC press conference and full season entry list.
This week’s headlines:
- World SportsCar: 32 Entries for 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship
- World SportsCar: Strong European Le Mans Series Entry Announced for 2016
- World SportsCar: 2016 McLaren GT Factory Driver Plans Revealed
- World SportsCar: Murphy Prototypes Adds LMP3 to 2016 Programme
- World SportsCar: Derani: I Have No Word to Describe What I’m Feeling
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration with WorldSportsCar.co.uk and Slipstream Network. Music for the Final Stint Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.