The Final Stint Podcast is back with episode 2. This week, Jake and Alex are joined by Andy Lloyd, who worked with JOTA Sport at Le Mans in 2013 and 2014. Andy joins the team for the Final Stint and will be working with World SportsCar for ELMS coverage through the season. After a brief history of Andy’s time at Le Mans, the gang covers introduces British GT and Euro GT4, which will be covered at WSC for the season as well. This weeks headlines can be found below, but feature a great discussion regarding factory driver programmes.
This week’s headlines:
- World SportsCar: Clearwater Racing Le Mans Line-Up Finalised
- World SportsCar: Aston Martin Racing Announce 2016 WEC, N24 Plans
- World SportsCar: Gulf Racing Reveal 2016 Line-Up
- World SportsCar: Greaves Motorsport Announces Memo Rojas Jr. for 2016 ELMS
- World SportsCar: Lanan Racing Announce Foster, Reed for 2016
- World SportsCar: Jones, Malvern Confirmed in Simpson Motorsport GT4 Porsche
- World SportsCar: Maserati Enter British GT GT4
- World SportsCar: Team HARD Announce First Line-Up
- World SportsCar: Lamborghini Introduces 2016 GT3 Junior Programme
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration with WorldSportsCar.co.uk and Slipstream Network. Music for the Final Stint Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.