The Push to Pass Podcast is back with Episode 23 along with Angelica and Ben. Kyle Brown, also known as Spotters’ Stand, joins in for a feature-packed show for you this week. IndyCar headlines are discussed, including the new VP of Competition & Race Engineering, Bryan Herta and Andretti merger, and more. Conor Daly joins us for a short preview for 2016; not only the next year of competition, but also Daly’s first full time ride thanks to Dale Coyne Racing. We don’t leave the show empty handed, however, as we preview the 2016 season team by team.
This week’s headlines:
- The Apex: Bill Pappas Named INDYCAR Vice President of Competition, Race Engineering
- The Apex: Andretti Autosport, Bryan Herta Autosport Merge; Will Field Four Cars in 2016
- The Apex: Rossi to Drive Andretti Autosport No. 98 in 2016
- Motorsport.com: Allmendinger: I’ll never race an open-cockpit IndyCar after Wilson’s death
- Indy Star: New IndyCar Series driver notes safety concerns
- IndyCar.com: COUNTDOWN TO 100TH INDY 500 BEGINS WITH 100-DAY-OUT EVENTS
- IndyCar.com: FIRESTONE UNVEILS SPECIAL TIRE FOR 100TH INDIANAPOLIS 500
- NBCSports.com: Grace Autosport Close to Engine Deal for Indy 500
- Racer.com: Series exploring post season trip abroad
- Motorsport.com: Coyne in serious talks with Filippi
- Toronto Sun: Hinchcliffe feel invisible ahead of IndyCar season
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com., MOOG, Creative Commons.