Alex takes over this week’s Final Stint Podcast as Jake sits out due to illness. He’s joined by Connor Jackson and Dusty Michael as well as special guest Sean Rayhall to discuss the upcoming ELMS season and Sean’s Graff Racing ride in a Ligier JSP3 LMP3 prototype. We discuss new Blancpain GT and ELMS driver lineups as well as preview the 12 hours of Mugello.
This week’s headlines:
- World SportsCar: Team BRIT Signs Julian Thomas for Silverstone 24 Hours
- World SportsCar: Phoenix Racing Announces Two-Car Effort in Blancpain Sprint
- World SportsCar: Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Announces 2016 Programme
- World SportsCar: United Autosports Finalize ELMS Driver Line-Up
- World SportsCar: Alpine Finalise WEC Line-Ups
- World SportsCar: ACO Reveals Details of ‘Road To Le Mans’ LM24 Support Race
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration with WorldSportsCar.co.uk and Slipstream Network. Music for the Final Stint Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com and Just Beginning (cdk Mix) by cdk (c) 2013 Licensed .