Dusty, Ben, and Erin are back to review the Nissan Grand Prix of Texas Presented by VP Racing Fuels, the Pirelli World Challenge season opener from Circuit of the Americas. We are also joined by GTS Round 2 winner, the driver of the No. 13 ANSA Motorsports KTM XBow, Brett Sandberg. IMSA news and headlines are also discussed.
- Sportscar365: Inside Prototype Challenge’s Electronics Upgrade
- Sportscar365: Marcelli Confirmed as Full-Season Driver at Performance Tech
- Sportscar365: Ihara Joins Mazda for 12H Sebring
- IMSA.com: B.o.B To Headline Rock The Grid Concert In Sebring
- World-Challenge.com: Gear Up for the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg Presented by Cadillac
The Formation Lap Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Formation Lap Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.comand Tours (Enthusiast) by Enthusiast (c) 2013 Licensed .