The Push to Pass Podcast kicks off regular Verizon IndyCar Season coverage with the review of the season opening Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg. Ben, Dusty, and Angelica review all the action on track and the latest headlines. The team is also joined by Katie Mech to get a better idea of the buzz at the track.
This week’s headlines:
- The Apex: Race Report
- The Apex: Montoya Earns Second Consecutive St. Petersburg Win
- Racer: Cindric explains slow Power diagnosis
- Indy Star: Screens caused engine overheating
- The Apex: ABC, NBCSN to Provide Enhanced IndyCar Coverage in 2016
- The Apex: Mouser Electronics, Molex Join KVSH Racing for 2016
- Indy Star: Team Penske won’t test Power’s car at Barber
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: Firestone extends its sponsorship of Grand Prix
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com.