The Formation Lap Podcast is back with an endurance episode, a full hour of North American sports car racing talking reviewing Pirelli World Challenge’s Grand Prix of St. Petersburg and IMSA’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh from Florida, including the Mazda Prototype Lites presented by Cooper Tire, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA Yokohama, Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, and IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Paolo, Erin, and Dusty break down the important bits and talk the latest headlines!
- IMSA: Cattaneo, Trinkler Combine For ST Victory In CRG-I Do Borrow Honda
- RACER: Greaves evaluating Daytona Prototype international campaign
- RACER: VisitFlorida Racing aiming for April decision on 2017 P2 chassis
- SportsCar365: Starworks Confirms Riley-Multimatic LMP2 Effort for 2017
- SportsCar365: IMSA Set to Release DPi Constructors Manual
- NBCSports: IMSA announces Mazda Raceway event will be split into two races
- SportsCar365: Shank Likely to Miss Detroit to Focus on 24H Le Mans
- SportsCar365: Continental Helps Get Stolen Starworks Transporter Back to Track
The Formation Lap Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration with NASportsCar.com and Slipstream Network. Music for the Formation Lap Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com and Enthusiast by Tours and Epic Song by BoxCat Games.