A surprise episode of the Push to Pass Podcast sees Ben and Dusty joined by Live Full Throttle’s Shay Hazen. The team discusses 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil updates, a round of headlines, and a preview for the Desert Diamond West Valley Phoenix Grand Prix.
This week’s headlines:
- The Apex: Race Report
- Racer: Vickers in frame for SPM Indy seat
- The Apex: Kurt Busch Rules Out Indianapolis 500 in 2016
- The Apex: Carlin: The Aspiration for IndyCar is Still There
- The Apex: Hildebrand Joins Ed Carpenter Racing for Indianapolis Motor Speedway Races
- Racer: Bell set for Andretti Indy 500 ride
- Racer: Tagliani returns to Indy with Foyt
- The Apex: Menards, Pagenaud Partner for Month of May and Road America
- Racer: Indy 500 close to sellout
- IMS: World’s Largest Milk Toast Planned for 100th Running of the Indy 500
- The Apex: Honda Indy Toronto to Feature Modified Track Layout
- The Apex: Fleet Cost & Care, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Team for 2016
- Motorsport: IndyCar needs to shed “ridiculous” downforce, says Penske
- The Apex: Phoenix Grand Prix Gains Title Sponsor
- Racer: Robin Miller on IndyCar’s return to Phoenix
- Racer: New look for Kimball at Phoenix
- Racer: Penske confident of Power’s readiness
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com.