Jake and Alex welcome back the long-lost Dan Lloyd for the fifth installment of the Final Stint Podcast. Jake talks to Alex Goldschmidt, press officer for Team BRIT, who recently competed in the 24hr of Silverstone and regularly competes with injured soldiers. The team reviews the 24Hr Series from Silverstone, Blancpain GT at Misano, and preview the seasons for British GT, Blancpain GT, ELM, and FIA WEC. It’s a long one, but we packed it dense this week!
This week’s headlines:
- Find out more about Team BRIT: TeamBRIT.co.uk
- World SportsCar: Back to Front for ABBA/Rollcentre BMW at Silverstone
- World SportsCar: BRDC votes in favour of Silverstone sale to Jaguar Land Rover
- World SportsCar: Team BRIT Talks Silverstone, Challenges, and Road to Le Mans
- World SportsCar: FIA WEC Flies Into Action at Silverstone
- World SportsCar: Heinemeier Hansson: Driver Ratings System “Failing at its Most Basic Task”
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration withWorldSportsCar.co.uk and Slipstream Network. Music for the Final Stint Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com and “Electric Donkey Muscles” by RoccoW.