Angelica returns to the show with our new format of going two wide for the length of the Push To Pass. We discuss some news updates for the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 Presented by PennGrade Motor Oil, headlines, and preview the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
This week’s headlines:
- Motorsport: IndyCar at Phoenix: “Adjustments needed for 2017”
- Motorsport: 34 entries likely for Indy 500
- Autosport: IndyCars ‘unsettled’ by Indy 500 safety rule tweaks
- IndyStar: No skidding: IndyCar sticks with controversial aero package for Indy 500
- Racer: Series makes dome skid concession
- The Apex: MillerCoors Becomes Official Beer and Cider of IndyCar
- The Apex: Oklahoma City Greenlights IndyCar Negotiations
- IndyStar: IndyCar remains an uncompetitive mess
- Racer: Honda teams chase missing ingredient
- Racer: “Chevy is out there sandbagging” – Marco
- Racer: MILLER: Dispirit of competition
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com.