Dusty and Ben return to review the action-packed Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama. They discuss the amazing late-race battle between Simon Pagenaud and Graham Rahal. We’ve got a better idea of the entry list for the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil. The new rules change is also discussed.
This week’s headlines:
- The Apex: Pagenaud Prevails in Late-Race Fight at Barber
- The Apex: Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, Marotti Racing Confirm Servia for Indianapolis
- Racer: Stefan Wilson set for KVSH Indy seat
- Racer: Peterson, AFS to field Saavedra
- Racer: Chaves scrambling for Indy seat
- Racer: All systems go for Boston GP, CEO says
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com.