The Push to Pass Podcast crew returns as Ben and Angelica discuss the latest 100th Running news and discuss domed skid plates. Dusty and Kyle Brown inform you that everyone is all wrong about the performance between Honda and Chevrolet. Oh yeah, and Boston is cancelled, so where will we end up instead?
This week’s headlines
- RACER: Final scramble to complete Indy entries
- RACER: Saavedra ruled out of Indy 500
- The Apex: Mann Returns to Dale Coyne Racing for Indianapolis
- The Apex: Inaugural Grand Prix of Boston Called Off
- RACER: Healing IndyCar’s black eye
- The Apex: Domed Skids Garner Mixed Reaction at Texas Test
100th running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrand Motor Oil entry list as we know it:
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com and “Worst Friend” by Bummed out on Jurassic Pop Records at www.jurassicpoprecords.com.
PHOTO: INDYCAR, CHRIS JONES