The 31st running of the Push to Pass Podcast comes to you tonight, a little later than normal. Ben Hinc and Dusty Michael sit down just after Practice 1 and 2 from the Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis. The Indy 500 is updated once again with Gabby Chaves and we discuss the latest headlines regarding this year’s crazy schedule.
This week’s headlines
- The Apex: Chaves Secures Ride With Coyne for Indianapolis
- RACER: ‘All we need is a car’ for Grace entry
- RACER: Ribbs featured in new documentary
- RACER: Watkins Glen primed to replace Boston
- RACER: IndyCar Evaluating Non-Points Race in China
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com and BoxCat Games.
PHOTO: INDYCAR, David Yowe