The Formation Lap Podcast is back with a packed show. We talk about GT Cup in Pirelli World Challenge and discuss what can be done to bring back the large GT Cup fields. NASportscar’s Matt Kistler has some wild ideas about what can be done. We also talk to James Vance, driver of the Racers Edge SIN R1 GT4 in GTS, and Dion von Moltke, driver of the M1 GT Audi R8 LMS in the GT category, about their newly announced rides in PWC’s Sprint X event at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
Articles discussed in this episode:
- NASportscar: THE LMP3 PUZZLE PIECE
- NASportscar: 2016 CTSC ANALYSIS – MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- Sportscar365: PWC GTS Class to Adopt Full GT4 Regulations
- NASportscar: SHOULD CTSCC FOLLOW PWC’S LEAD?
- RACER: ANALYSIS: Class consolidation for 2018?
The Formation Lap Podcast is written, produced, and edited in collaboration with NASportsCar.com and Slipstream Network. Music for the Formation Lap Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com. ‘Heal Me’ by Minor Characters on Jurassic Pop records featured in this episode, you can check them out here.
PHOTO: RACERS EDGE