Dusty and Ben are back after a patriotic weekend to take a look at the Iowa Corn 300 at Iowa Speedway. Headlines include some good news and bad news, but we’re all ready to get racing. Hit the links below for sources!
This week’s headlines:
- Motorsport.com: IndyCar set to change brake supplier in 2017
- The Associated Press: Boston IndyCar race organizers file for bankruptcy
- RACER: Lingering Panther Racing suit dismissed
- RACER: Miles on 2017 schedule prospects
- Newton Daily News: IndyCar, Iowa Corn and Iowa Speedway celebrating 10 years
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.