O Canada, you played such a great host last weekend for the Verizon IndyCar Series that we just can’t stop talking about you! Zach, Dusty, and Shay return to discuss the Honda Indy Toronto and Will Power’s sustained return to form. Interesting championship updates mean significant things for the reason of the season and we jump the gun on silly season. Oh yeah, and a crazy idea about Monza!
Links in this episode:
- Slipstream Network: Power Capitalizes on Late-Race Yellow for Toronto Win
- Road &Track: The Toronto IndyCar Track Is So Rough It Nearly Dislocated a Driver’s Shoulder
- Motorsport: Newgarden cleared to race on
- Live Full Throttle: IndyCar Raceday Warm Up and the Conversation about Standing Starts
- RACER: 2018 aero kit test set for Mid-Ohio
- Motorsport.com: IndyCar tech path to be revealed within two weeks
- RACER: Enerson aiming for late-season debut, Frijns set for Andretti test, Harvey, Claman De Melo among testers
- AUTOWEEK: Organizer says Omaha is ready for IndyCar race
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
- twitter.com/shayzen – twitter.com/OfficialLFT
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: www.bensound.com.
Featured Image: Chris Jones