SportsCar America returns with a jam-packed episode of North American sports car news over the past two weeks and a sit-down conversation with IMSA President and COO, Scott Atherton. We talk Pirelli World Challenge from Mid-Ohio along with all the announcements coming out of the weekend. We also review the action from Road America for the Continental Tire Road Race Showcase for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge.
Links in this episode:
- Action Express Racing Dashes to the Win at Road America
- Strategic Win for Multimatic Motorsports at Road America
- 2017 IMSA WEATHERTECH SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE REVEALED
- 2017 IMSA CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE SCHEDULE INCLUDES PAIR OF ENDURANCE RACES ON 10-RACE CALENDAR
- IMSA PROTOTYPE CHALLENGE PRESENTED BY MAZDA INTRODUCES LM P3 CHASSIS IN 2017
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
SportsCar America is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Music: Aurora Borealis by Minor Characters, find more here at Jurassic Pop Records.
Music: Hipsters Call by Gorowski, Fleed the City by MOOG, and Dope Magnets by Dub Terminator.
Featured Image: Pete Gorski