This is a bonus feature from episode 44 of the Push to Pass Podcast as Shay, Dusty, and Zach dive deep into the problem with ovals in the Verizon IndyCar Series. Do fans want to come out to them? Should we focus on television? What about that crazy idea about infield grandstands from Justin Wilson? Strap in as we sort this one out!
Articles in this Episode:
- RACER: Justin Wilson’s radical idea for oval racing
- RACER: “Insane” race spurs critics, supporters
- RACER: Texas two-stepping with the devil
- Go inside Indy with INDYCAR Mobile from Verizon
- IndyCar Mobile for iOS
- IndyCar Mobile for Android
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Chris Jones