The Push to Pass Podcast is halfway to 90 with this week’s review of the INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen. Scott Dixon put a target on the top spot at Watkins Glen International and led 50 of 60 laps on his way to his 4oth career win. It was an exciting race at one of America’s greatest tracks, so ride along with us as Shay, Dusty, and Zach break it all down.
Links in this Episode:
- Live Full Throttle: Penalties Abound at The Glen; Dixon Earns Verizon P1 Award
- Live Full Throttle: Honda, Coyne Find Speed at Watkins Glen in Final Practice
- INDYCAR: DIXON DOMINATES TO WIN INDYCAR GRAND PRIX AT THE GLEN
- Live Full Throttle: Every Race Happens for a Reason – IndyCar at The Glen
- Motorsport.com: Mears slams Kimball for Power clash
- RACER: ‘No one’ likes racing Kimball – Power
- RACER: Honda after Ganassi
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Interview Audio provided by INDYCAR.
Featured Image: Bret Kelley