SportsCar America returns a day late, but not a dollar short, with a review of the Michelin GT Challenge and Oak Tree Grand Prix from the beautiful Virginia International Raceway – just two weeks past! We also preview the Lone Star Le Mans, the penultimate round of the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Pirelli World Challenge at Sonoma.
Links in this episode:
- Rain No Pain for CJ Wilson Racing at VIR
- Corvette Racing Dominates Michelin GT Challenge at VIR
- RACER: Keating confirms lack of confirmed plans
- Magnus Racing: Magnus Racing Takes Third at VIR, Then Excluded by Series
- Alex Job Racing: WeatherTech Racing Enters Last Two Rounds of Pirelli World Challenge Series
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.