It’s a special and busy episode of SportsCar America coming out of the Lone Star Le Mans and Pirelli World Challenge Grand Prix of Sonoma. The penultimate weekend of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental SportsCar Challenge produced some exciting battle under the large Texan sky of Circuit of the Americas. The same day saw Pirelli World Challenge hit compete in their penultimate round as well.
There was one man, however, that could not be satisfied with just one round of competition. Joining the show this week, Lawson Eschenbach shares his experience in three races across IMSA and World Challenge with Stevenson Motorsports and BlackDog Speed Shop, respectively.
Links in this episode:
- Multimatic Motorsports Keeps Cool at Circuit of the Americas
- Spin-n-Win for Wayne Taylor Racing at the Lone Star Le Mans
- Last Lap Pass for O’Connell at Sonoma
- O’Connell, Schein, Udell Sweep PWC Sonoma Weekend
- Stacy Scores First GTS Victory
- Sandberg Records Third PWC GTS Win Over Mantella and Stacy
- Michael Shank Racing, Realtime Acura to Field Acura NSX GT3 in 2017
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Music: El Travnia by Jenifer Avila, Drumbones by Adam Betts
Featured Image: Andrea Furedy