After spending an episode away, Alex MacDonald returns for an early 19th edition of the Final Stint Podcast! This week, we have a double header as Dan and Connor join to review the Blancpain GT Sprint Cup season finale at Circuit de Catalunya along with a quick look at the first race for the newly formed Prototype Cup at Snetterton. The trio also discuss the latest in the news before another episode this Thursday previews ELMS at Estoril and FIA WEC at Fuji.
Stories in this Episode
- 2016 Blancpain GT Series season finale turns out to be a thriller
- TOCKWITH MOTORSPORT WIN INAUGURAL PROTOTYPE CUP RACE AT SNETTERTON
- Bute Motorsport launch Prototype Cup and set date for maiden race
- BMW To Enter WEC From 2018
- The Checkered Flag: Rebellion Racing Calls Time on LMP1 Programme
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is a bi-weekly sports car and endurance racing show published on Wednesdays which is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: OLIVIER BEROUD / VISION SPORT AGENCY