SportsCar America returns just in time to keep the off-season convulsions from setting in. This week, we’ve got a few driver announcements and invite Flying Lizard Motorsports Program Manager, Darren Law, to talk about the manufacturer portion of their Porsche Cayman GT4 announcement.
In this episode:
- Flying Lizard Motorsports Announces GTS Program and Porsche Motorsport Partnership
- Nate Stacy to Drive for Flying Lizard Motorsports GTS Program
- 2017 Porsche GTE RSR Shows More
- Big Bottoms: The Massive Rear Diffusers of GT Racing
- Scuderia Corsa Returns Championship-Winning Driver Lineup for 2017 IMSA Championship
- DRIVER LINEUP SET FOR ACTION EXPRESS RACING IN 2017
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. To see the post for this episode, click here.
Featured Music: The Great by Broke For Free, Amsterdam by LASERS, and Candyland by Tobu
Music by Tobu