Moving into a bi-weekly schedule, the Push to Pass Podcast returns to add more fuel to the #GatewayToThePast throw-back theme with some news regarding the new 2018 universal IndyCar aero kits. Shay, Dusty, and Zach also shed more light on some empty silly season seats heading deeper into the off season.
Links in this Episode:
- SSP 53 – The Art of Livery Design with Andy Blackmore
- STP IndyCar and Other Retro Liveries by Hanmer
- RACER: Champ Car-style bodywork set for 2018
- Motorsport.com: Sato signs with Andretti Autosport for 2017
- Motorsport.om: Montoya to stay with Penske in 2017
- RACER: Hildebrand lands ECR drive
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Zach Wenzel