Porsche comes out on top at the penultimate round of the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship to round out the Six Hours of Shangai. A week earlier the Asian Le Mans Series kicked off with the Four Hours of Zuhai with Jackie Chan DC Racing proving to be fastest. Join Alex MacDonald and Conor Jackson as they pick apart and digest the past fortnight of sports car and endurance racing news!
Stories in this Episode
- PORSCHE WIN IN STYLE TO TAKE MANUFACTURER CHAMPIONSHIP CROWN IN CHINA
- WHAT THE DRIVERS SAID AFTER THE 6 HOURS OF SHANGHAI
- JACKIE CHAN DC RACING HAS WON THE 4 HOURS OF ZHUHAI!
- Autosport: WTCC champion and FE racer Lopez to join Toyota’s 2017 LMP1 line-up
- Sportscar365: GT World Championship Titles Proposed
- 2017 Blancpain GT Series calendar finalised
- BAHRAIN SET TO BE SCENE FOR EMOTIONAL 2016 WEC FINALE
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is a bi-weekly sports car and endurance racing show published on Wednesdays which is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: © Gabi Tomescu – AdrenalMedia.com