The whole crew get’s back together for a Silly Season round up. Dusty, Erin, and Jake discuss the multitude of driver and team announcements for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship over the past two weeks. Dusty talks to Change Racing team owner, Robby Benton, about his roots in NASCAR to running one of the premier Lamborghini Huracan GT3 teams in the GT Daytona class. We also announce our new call-in number for listeners to call in, leave a message, and have their thoughts heard on the show!
In this episode:
- NANOFLOWX SIGNS ON FOR MULTIYEAR OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH IMSA
- FORD PERFORMANCE REVEALS ALL-NEW, GLOBAL, MUSTANG GT4 TURNKEY RACE CAR AT 2016 SEMA SHOW
- Visit Florida Racing Chooses Riley LMP2 for 2017
- 2017 NSX GT3 Drivers Announced
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roars Its Way to GT Daytona
- Paul Miller Racing Opts for Consistency in 2017
— Ryan Dalziel (@ryan_dalziel) November 11, 2016
Good things are coming soon, stay tuned 😏 pic.twitter.com/zDI8VGnA21
— IMSA (@IMSA) November 8, 2016
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-SLIP or (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.