Audi win a very special final race in Bahrain as Porsche claim the Championship at the end of the Six Hours of Bahrain. The final round of the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship was a fitting farewell to outgoing stalwarts of the sport – AudiSport. Dan talks to Audi’s Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich about the amazing legacy that has come from an 18 year stint in endurance racing while Alex and Connor join to review the race. We also look ahead to the next round of the Asian Le Mans Series at Fuji!
Stories in this Episode
- Audi Take Emotion Final Win; Porsche’s Dumas, Jani and Lieb Crowned World Champions
- FIA GT World Cup Won by Driver On His Roof
- Watch Laurens Vanthoor Win the FIA GT World Cup Upside Down
- LMP1 Hybrid Technical Regulations to Be Maintained Until End of 2019
- The Checkered Flag: BR Engineering and Dallara Confirm New LMP1 Project
- The Checkered Flag: New Porsche 911 RSR Arrives in Bahrain
- 2017 Dallara LMP2 Let Loose with Racing Team Nederland
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is a bi-weekly sports car and endurance racing show published on Wednesdays which is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: www.bensound.com., Forced Induction by MOOG
Featured Image: © Gabi Tomescu – AdrenalMedia.com