We’re down one host this week as Erin takes some time to travel for the holidays, but Dusty and Jake make do with a great show. Joel Miller calls in to give us the details on the recently revealed Mazda RT24-P. Mazda revealed the stunning new Daytona Prototype international competitor at the LA Auto Show and plan to debut their KODO-inspired take on America’s top sports car category this January in the Rolex 24 at Daytona. We also take a look at the latest round up of IMSA and Pirelli World Challenge news.
In this episode:
- 01:20 – Watch Laurens Vanthoor Win the FIA GT World Cup Upside Down
- 04:20 – Daytona November Test Recap
- 10:00 – Mazda Unveils Beautiful 2017 DPi Racer
- 28:31 – TRG RETURNS FOR ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA AND FULL IMSA GTD SEASON
- 30:16 – 2017 Porsche 911 RSR Officially Revealed (AGAIN)
- 33:48 – CRP Racing Announces New Manufacturer and Driver for 2017
- 37:30 – Check out the 25 Hours of Thunderhill
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Mazda
Featured Music: Automn Woes by Ryan Little, Nosa2 by Mojoman, Limits by Cyka