As the second round of the Asian Le Mans Series comes to an end, Connor takes over the show with Dan as Alex sits out. The No. 8 Race Performance Oreca 03R took the top honors at the 4 Hours of Fuji just ahead of the Jackie Chan DC Racing squad, allowing for a close championship battle to form. The duo also discusses Porsche’s LMP1 lineup for next year and two massive 12-hour races coming – the Motul Sepang 12Hr and Gulf 12Hr.
Stories in this Episode
- Race Performance Win The 4 Hours of Fuji
- The Checkered Flag: Porsche Announces 2017 LMP1 Driver Lineup
- An FIA World Title for GTE
- Motul Sepang 12 Hours: first Intercontinental GT Challenge title decider
- Countdown for 6th Gulf 12 Hours
The Final Stint Podcast brings you the latest in European and Global sports car racing news. Contact us below.
The Final Stint Podcast is a bi-weekly sports car and endurance racing show published on Wednesdays which is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Asian Le Mans Series