There’s alot going on this week with the Performance and Racing Industry Show just wrapping up in Indianapolis and the December IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Daytona test this week. Erin and Dusty host the show as Jake was trying to stay on top of all the driver announcement news. We quickly review the 25 Hours of Thunderhill and Dusty catches up with WC Vision President and CEO, Greg Gill, to discuss the current state of Pirelli World Challenge while a flood of IMSA announcements permeated social media!
In this episode:
- 02:22 – Flying Lizard Audi Wins 2016 NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Presented by Hawk Performance
- 06:26 – Greg Gill on the State of Pirelli World Challenge
- 16:51 – Pirelli World Challenge Announces 2017 Class Programs
- 18:09 – World Challenge Announces Improved Broadcast Plans for 2017
- 19:53 – ENHANCEMENTS UNVEILED FOR 2017 IMSA CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE
- 25:20 – CADILLAC CONFIRMS DAYTONA PROTOTYPE INTERNATIONAL TO DEBUT IN 2017 ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA
- 29:55 – Expansion of the Customer Sports programme: Mercedes-AMG is developing a new GT4 race car
- 31:45 – GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing Joins Iconic Motorsport Brand
- 34:35 – REBELLION RACING RETURN TO U.S. RACING
- 35:34 – AUTOMATIC RACING AND VOLT RACING TO DEBUT MCLAREN GT4 IN IMSA CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE
- 43:30 – Tequila Patron ESM Returns to IMSA with Familiar Lineup
- 45:40 – Sportscar365: 3GT Confirms Endurance Driver Lineup
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Pirelli World Challenge
Featured Music: Crimson Skies (Britewall Remix), Nosa2 by Mojoman, and Chapters by Cypher