Burnouts Episode 2: Extended Cut. Click here for original edit.
Many of our listeners have been asking for a longer episode of the Burnouts. This is the longer, extended version of the Burnouts Episode 2.
The Burnouts return for the second official time coming out of the Detroit North American International Auto Show, this time with many more stories. We round up the latest leaks and rumors, the latest recall news, and the most interesting stories from Detroit.
Links in this Episode:
- Car Scoop: 2018 Ford Focus Wagon Mule Has a Lot of Junk in the Trunk
- Car and Driver: U.S. Penalizes Takata $1 Billion and Charges Three Executives with Fraud – List of Vehicles Affected
- 2018 KIA STINGER MAKES WORLD DEBUT AT NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
- All-New 2018 Toyota Camry Gains Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
- Autoweek: Ford F-150 gets diesel engine option, mild facelift
- Road&Track: This is the New Ford Ranger for 2019
- Slipstream: More Details About the New Ford Ranger, Bronco
- MightyCarMods: Ford Ranger Review
- Road&Track: Here’s the New Honda Odyssey
- FCA Expands Jeep Product Lineup, Adding Jeep Wagoneer, Grand Wagoneer, and a Jeep Pickup Truck
The Burnouts are:
- Dusty Michael: @DustyTheWind
- Dan Sabol: @DatBlue10FS YouTube.com/DanSabol
- Cole Lunde: @VeeArrSix
- Sumanth Chintamani: Instagram.com/crazysunami
- Tom Grimes: Instagram.com/stigsredneckcousin
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
Music: Off the Vinyl (Seriously, go check them out!)
Featured Image: Toyota, Kia, Honda