SportsCar America returns with a full crew to preview the Rolex 24 at Daytona, to kick off the sports car racing season. Eric, Jake, Erin and Dusty take stabs at who’s favorited to win the 24 and the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season this year. Sit back, it’s a long one this week on SportsCar America!
In this episode:
- 03:12 – IMSA COMPETITION TEAM ANNOUNCES PERSONNEL MOVES AS 2017 SEASON BEGINS
- 04:40 – Pirelli World Challenge Brings Experience, Knowledge To WC Vision Organization with New Class Managers
- 04:40 – Panoz Announces Two-Car World Challenge Effort
- 12:10 – Magnus Racing Switches to World Challenge for 2017
- 20:50 – IMSA WeatherTech Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona Entry List
- 21:45 – Weekend Predictions
- 30:00 – RaceCast Weather Forecast
- 38:10 – Season Predictions
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Photo Credit: LAT Photo USA for IMSA
Music: City of Murals