After a brief slumber, Push to Pass returns with a great kick-off featuring Rob Howden, the voice of the Mazda Road to Indy. Dusty and Zach review a few Verizon IndyCar Series news with the help of Rob’s insight before heading into a season preview for all the changes in the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy. We’ve got a new chassis in the USF2000 series, a lighter field in Pro Mazda and the Indy Lights series will be looking to keep their great momentum through the coming years.
Links in this episode:
- Initial concept drawings for 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series bodywork unveiled
- INDYCAR announces multiyear contract extension with chassis manufacturer Dallara
- SPENCER PIGOT NAMED AS ROAD AND STREET COURSE DRIVER FOR ED CARPENTER RACING
- RACER: Aleshin in Doubt at SPM
- Motorsport.com: KV Racing in talks with Maldonado
- Motorsport.com: Carlin unlikely to enter IndyCar in 2017
- Road to Indy Insider: The 2017 USF2000 grid is beginning to form, but we’re still a long way from knowing the full line-up
Check out Rob’s work through the following links:
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC Photography