The racing season is finally here as Dusty and Erin take a look back at the Rolex 24 at Daytona! The team shares some audio from Jeff Gordon after Wayne Taylor Racing’s dominant performance of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season opener at the World Center of Speed and Dusty talks to James French, driver of the winning Performance Tech Motorsports entry in the Prototype Challenge class as we kick off another season of racing. Please excuse Dusty’s poor audio from microphone issues, but SportsCar America finally returns!
In this episode:
- 02:00 – Rolex 24 at Daytona Review
- 04:39 – Jeff Gordon on racing with Wayne Taylor Racing
- 16:15 – Performance Tech Racing’s James French on the 2017 Season
- 30:36 – BMW Endurance Challenge Review
- 20:50 – Motul Signs on as Title Sponsor of Petit Le Mans
39:00 – CJ Wilson announces driving career
- 41:45 – Sportscar365: KohR Motorsports Ford Mustang GT4 Added to CTSC Grid
- 42:40 – K-PAX Racing Brings Notable Lineup to Defend Pirelli World Challenge Titles
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals