We’ve got the whole group back together again as Shay rejoins Dusty and Zach for another round of Push to Pass. This week, a slew of sponsor announcements as the Verizon IndyCar Series announces lots of fine tuning adjustments ahead of a great 2017 season.
Links in this episode:
- PHOENIX RACEWAY UNVEILS DETAILS FOR $178 MILLION MODERNIZATION PROJECT
- INDYCAR FINE-TUNES WEEKEND SCHEDULES, TWEAKS RULES FOR 2017 SEASON
- 7-Eleven Returns to Verizon IndyCar Series with CGR and Tony Kanaan in 2017
- Motorsport.com: Aleshin advises safety crusaders to “leave the sport”
The Push to Pass Podcast is:
- @shayzen – @OfficialLFT
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
The Push to Pass Podcast is a weekly show covering the Verizon IndyCar Series written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network published on Friday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Featured Image: Tim Holle, IndyCar