It’s a Chevrolet and Cadillac manufacturer takeover on the latest episode of SportsCar America as Dusty and Eric are joined by Lawson Aschenbach and Jordan Taylor. Just recently announced, Aschenbach will be the first in the world to race the brand new Camaro GT4.R in just a couple of weeks’ time at the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg. Taylor is joining his brother, Ricky, in jumping into the Pirelli World Challenge GT Cadillac ATS-V.Rs throughout the multi-driver SprintX championship this year. We learn about the brand’s opinion of the mullet as well as a couple of other news stories this week on SportsCar America.
In this episode:
- 01:50 – Chevrolet Unveils Camaro GT4.R Racer for 2017 Competition – STEVENSON MOTORSPORTS TO RETURN TO IMSA CONTINENTAL SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE COMPETITION WITH CAMARO GT4.R – New Era Begins for Blackdog Speed Shop
- 05:48 – Lawson Aschenbach on the year ahead with the Camaro
- 27:55 – Cadillac Racing Ready for 2017 PWC Season
- 30:27 – Jordan Taylor on racing a Cadillac in Pirelli World Challenge
- 43:45 – Alex Lynn Named As Third Driver On Konica Minolta Cadillac DPi-V.R Team
- 44:50 – Impressive Test Drive for New Porsche GT3 Cup Car
- 46:58 – WeatherTech Racing To Rune Ferrari 488 at Le Mans
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: City of Murals Photo: Chevrolet, Cadillac Racing, Blackdog Speed Shop