The season is heavy with testing for both new and returning machinery and a variety of race teams. Erin, Dusty, and Jake take a look at the field ahead of the Sebring test coming this weekend as well as some BOP adjustments amongst other news. Patrick Lindsey joins the show as Park Place Motorsports prepares for another season of great racing and Jake announces his hiatus from SportsCar America.
In this episode:
- 04:28 – Patrick Linsey on Park Place Motorsports’ Season Ahead
- 12:28 – 34 Entries Set to Test at Sebring
- 14:12 – HURLEY HAYWOOD NAMED GRAND MARSHAL FOR 65TH TWELVE HOURS OF SEBRING
- 20:20 – IMSA Balance of Performance Changes
- 26:00 – CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS ANNOUNCES ADVANCE AUTO PARTS SPORTSCAR SHOWDOWN ON MAY 5-6
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals Photo: Chevrolet, Cadillac Racing, Blackdog Speed Shop