After a week off due to technical difficulties, the Burnouts are back in session and there’s plenty to run through. Yes, Dodge announced yet another high horse power stomper, but it doesn’t get to 60 in under three seconds. Ford accidentally flashes their new Bullitt and the Eclipse makes an ugly return. Thanks for bearing with us, enjoy the show!
Links in this Episode:
- Motor Trend: 2017 TESLA MODEL S P100D FIRST TEST: A NEW RECORD — 0-60 MPH IN 2.28 SECONDS!
- Dodge Unleashes New 2018 Dodge Durango SRT: America’s Fastest, Most Powerful and Most Capable Three-Row SUV
- Wanna watch it do a burnout?
- Did ‘The Rock’ Show off Ford’s New Bullitt Mustang?
- MITSUBISHI MOTORS NAMES NEW COMPACT SUV: ECLIPSE CROSS
- Road & Track: You Can’t Order a New Dodge Viper Anymore
- Road & Track: The Father of the Dodge Viper Says It Died Because It Ran Out of Reasons to Live
The Burnouts are:
- Dusty Michael: Dusty.The.Wind
- Dan Sabol: @DatBlue10FS YouTube.com/DanSabol
- Cole Lunde: @VeeArrSix
- Sumanth Chintamani: Instagram.com/crazysunami
- Tom Grimes: Instagram.com/stigsredneckcousin
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
Music: Off the Vinyl (Seriously, go check them out!)
Featured Image: Fiat Chrysler of America, Tesla Inc., Mitsubishi