Bryan Sellers joins the show after announcing a Pirelli World Challenge GT program with K-PAX Racing and their McLaren 650S GT3 alongside his existing Paul Miller Racing Lamborghini effort in the WeatherTech Championship. Dusty and Erin recap the action from Sebring for IMSA’s February test, and don’t expect the intra-Cadillac rivalry to calm down anytime soon. We also review a few World Challenge headlines as well.
In this episode:
- 02:22 – Bryan Sellers on his foray into sprint racing with K-PAX Racing in Pirelli World Challenge
- 20:15 – Sebring IMSA test results
- 26:40 – 2017 IMSA SCHEDULES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD – DOWNLOAD HERE
- 28:45 – TRG Set to Return to PWC With New and Familiar Face
- 29:17 – KRUGSPEED Announces 2017 Plans
- 30:10 – CBS Sports Network Same-Day GT Coverage Highlights 2017 PWC Broadcast Schedule
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music: City of Murals, Amsterdam by LASERS Photo: K-PAX Racing