Pirelli World Challenge kicked off it’s 2017 with excitement on the streets of St. Petersburg with Andrew Aquilante, Alvaro Parent and Patrick Long claiming the big wins of the weekend. Aquilante and Aschenbach join the show to give the lowdown on their races while Dusty, Erin and Eric run down all the action from the track. We’ve got a few driver announcements just ahead of a Twelve Hours of Sebring race preview!
In this episode:
- 02:46 – Aquilante Takes Seasoned Ford Mustang To PWC GTS Round 1 – Aquilante Scores 2nd St. Pete Victory
- 04:15 – Lawson Aschenbach on the debut of the Camaro GT4.R
- 07:03 – Andrew Aquilante on his weekend sweep in St. Petersburg
- 15:30 – PWC Champion Parente Wins First Race of Season – Great Start Takes Patrick Long to Pirelli World Challenge GT Victory
- 21:00 – CHASE AND ROBERTSON TEAM UP WITH CENTURY MOTORSPORT FOR BRITISH GT3
- 21:30 – McLaren GT drivers, Barnicoat and Kane along with Lewis Join K-PAX Racing Pirelli World Challenge SprintX Program
- 22:22 – PROTOTYPE BATTLE SET TO ESCALATE FOR 65TH TWELVE HOURS OF SEBRING – SEBRING PROMISES EXCITEMENT AND INTRIGUE IN GT CATEGORIES
- 28:40 – sportscar365: CJ Wilson Set for LMP3 Debut With United Autosports
- 29:30 – Race Cast Weather Forecast
- 30:50 – Mobil1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh from Florida Broadcast Schedule
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,
Featured Image: Jason Reasin Photography