On a new day of the week, the Burnouts return for another round of exciting automotive news. Ever Thursday is the day to catch the latest in automotive entertainment and car culture from Slipstream Network. This week, we’ve got some more Nurburgring news, Sumanth buys a new car, a listener question on LED lights and the little things about our daily drivers!
Links in this Episode:
- Honda Debuts the Civic Type R at Geneva
- The Telegraph: Are BMW’s laser headlights really worth £8,000?
- Road & Track: Koenigsegg Says the One:1 Could Do a 6:40 Nurburgring Lap
- Road Show: Jim Glickenhaus is cynical of Lamborghini Performante record
- EVO: MR2, GT86, Supra: Toyota’s three-strong sports car lineup is coming
The Burnouts are:
- Dusty Michael: Dusty.The.Wind
- Dan Sabol: @DatBlue10FS YouTube.com/DanSabol
- Cole Lunde: @VeeArrSix
- Sumanth Chintamani: Instagram.com/crazysunami
- Tom Grimes: Instagram.com/stigsredneckcousin
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
Music: Off the Vinyl (Seriously, go check them out!)
Featured Image: Porsche, 10FS Photography, Audi