Eric Mueller and Erin Charlton take over SportsCar America while Dusty get’s a one-on-one interview with Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Nissan driver, Owen Trinkler. Owen shares his experiences in the sport, including the recent success seen with the CRG – I Do Borrow Nissan and teammate, Sarah Cattaneo. Eric and Erin team up to preview the upcoming Grand Prix of Long beach for the Pirelli World Challenge and IMSA WeatherTech Championship field and cover the latest series news.
In this Episode
- CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS COMPLETES 2017 SCHEDULE FOR PORSCHE GT3 CUP CHALLENGE USA BY YOKOHAMA
- RACER: IMSA Cadillac slowed again with Long Beach BoP
- P.J. Groenke returns to TechSport for 2017 TCB Season
- LARGEST IMSA WEATHERTECH SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP FIELD SET FOR BUBBA BURGER SPORTS CAR GRAND PRIX OF LONG BEACH
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,