Another week without Dusty means Erin and Eric are left on their own to work through the stacked weekend we had at the Long Beach Grand Prix. From the IMSA traffic jam to the flood of action in Pirelli World Challenge, the duo breaks down the hot SoCal action from the two sports car series. We’ve also got news of a potential new WTR program and new ways for fans to interact with IMSA.
In this Episode
- WAYNE TAYLOR RACING TWO-WAY THREE-PEAT
- MILNER, GAVIN SCORE LAST-LAP VICTORY FOR CORVETTE IN BUBBA BURGER SPORTS CAR GRAND PRIX AT LONG BEACH
- WEATHERTECH MERCEDES-AMG TEAM TAKES FIRST WEATHERTECH CHAMPIONSHIP WIN
- Parente Captures 2nd Long Beach PWC GT Event in Battle of McLaren vs. Porsche vs. Water
- sportscar365: WTR Set for Four-Car Lamborghini ST Program, Eyeing GTD Effort
- sportscar365: GAINSCO/BSR Adds Utah SprintX Round
- IMSA PODIUM PREDICTOR POWERED BY IHG® REWARDS CLUB TO DEBUT PRIOR TO UPCOMING RACE AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,